Make huge savings on this quality, refurbished KitchenAid product! Preparing deliciously golden toast and crumpets is easier than ever with the KitchenAid Artisan Toaster. The motorised lift button gently lowers and raises your bread, and the blue LCD display keeps track of your personal settings, so you can enjoy your toast just the way you like it, every morning.
12 months parts and labour against manufacturers faults, for household use.
Removable Crumb Trays
Rated 2 out of
Great Concept, Poor Execution
I selected this toaster to replace our failing 10 year old 'other brand' toaster (also 4-slice, electric lift) as KitchenAid has such a great reputation and I've been impressed with many of their other appliances.
* Coloured sides are nice.. that's about it.
* Very slow to toast
* Won't toast vogels (heavy bread) from the fridge in one go (7 + 4 just to get a light browning) - previous toaster would.
* Smaller toast catches on the side on the way up and gets crushed nearly every time
* Un-dampened knob feels like it's off a $30 toaster
* Screen goes to sleep so you have to turn the knob or hit the toast button to see what it's set to
* Toast/Done beep is loud and 'unrefined' for a $200+ toaster
* Naked stainless steel marks terribly with oils making it very hard to keep looking nice
Overall really tarnished my general opinion of KitchenAid.
Date published: 2021-04-21
Rated 5 out of
I have to admit I spent a lot during lockdown upgrading some kitchen appliances turning my little kitchen corner with the Empire Red and/or red theme by the KitchenAid. I bought this toaster last year and it’s been working absolutely well. I like the feature that we don’t have to slide down anything to start the toast, the result of toasted stuff are ideal to me and it will tell you once toasted stuff are ready. Easy design to clean. Overall, I’m very happy with the product.
Date published: 2021-03-28
Rated 4 out of
Best toaster even with price
I didn’t want to spend as much but I had bought a Russell Hobb last year for $100, which was absolutely dreadful! I read reviews, thought, yep, give it a try. No regrets! It’s crumpet setting is brilliant! My toast is great, soft inside, brown outside, the only thing I hope, it lasts for a few years!
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of
Absolutely love it! This is an awesome state of the art toaster that is do intelligent you get great toast every time
Date published: 2021-06-20