- 1/2 cup (50 g) raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup (75 g) creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup (59 mL) walnut oil
- 1 cup (34 g) packed arugula
- 1 cup (34 g) packed spinach
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Place walnuts into the blender jar of your KitchenAid® K400 Blender. Secure lid. Turn to Pulse setting and pulse 4-5 times.
- Remove lid and add remaining ingredients to the jar. Secure lid and blend on speed 3 until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 10-15 seconds. Do not over process.
- Transfer spread to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 2 hours to let flavors develop before serving.
Our most adored dishes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection