- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 can cream of coconut
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- A pinch of salt
- Zest of one lime
- ¼ cup (35g) small/medium shred unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup (82g) fresh mango, finely mashed (or shredded)
- Place the KitchenAid® Ice Cream Bowl attachment in the freezer for at least 24- hours.
- Attach the whisk attachment to the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Add the coconut milk, cream of coconut, vanilla, lime juice, salt and lime zest into the mixing bowl, and gradually increase speed from 2 then 4 then 6 (to prevent splashing), and allow mixture to whisk on 6 for 30 seconds. Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill the mixture for at least an one hour.
- Attach the frozen KitchenAid Ice Cream bowl and dasher to the stand mixer. Turn mixer to stir, and pour cold mixture into bowl with the mixer running and churn for 20-25 minutes.. In the last minute of churning, add in the mango and coconut. Scoop out the ice cream from the bowl and into an airtight container for freezing. Freeze for six to eight hours before serving.