- 60g fresh raspberries
- 150ml pomegranate juice
- 1 small lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp white sugar (add more to taste)
- 60ml white rum
- 12 mint leaves (plus an additional extra 2 sprigs)
- Ice cubes
- Club soda
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Combine in a KitchenAid blender the fresh raspberries and pomegranate juice. Blend until the raspberries are just broken down but not pureed.
- Divide the lime wedges, white sugar and white rum between two tall ball glasses. Using a muddler, muddle the limes until they are squished and the sugar is starting to dissolve.
- Add the mint leaves and muddle a little further until the sugar is completely dissolved. If you prefer a sweeter mojito a little more sugar can be added to your desired taste.
- Add a good scoop of ice followed by the blended raspberry and pomegranate juice. Top up with club soda and garnish with pomegranate seeds and a sprig of mint.
Our most adored dishes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection