Bruschetta ingredients list
- 250g smooth feta cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 10 large basil leaves
- 6 sliecs multigrain sourdough, toasted
- Olive oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare this easy tomato and feta bruschetta recipe, preheat the oven to 180C. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on the tray, drizzle olive oil over the top followed. Place in the oven to roast for 15-18 minutes or until the skins start to split. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Combine in a KitchenAid food processor 220g of the feta cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, 2 tbsp of olive oil and a good pinch of freshly cracked pepper and a pinch of salt. Blitz until the mixture is a smooth consistency.
- Chop up 4-6 basil leaves and stir through the fetta mixture. Set aside as you build your tomato and feta bruschetta.
- To serve the tomato and feta bruschetta; spread the whipped feta and basil mixture over the toast, followed by the roasted tomatoes and the remainder of the feta cheese crumbled over the top. It's completely up to you which bruschetta toppings you use! Garnish the tomato and feta bruschetta with the remaining basil leaves finely chopped and a good pinch of freshly cracked pepper and salt.
Note: If you're looking for EVEN more bruschetta inspiration ahead of entertaining season be sure to check out our light and easy summer bruschetta, white bean and tuna bruschetta or our olive and roasted capsicum bruschetta?