- 250g ricotta
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 4 slices sourdough, toasted
- 1 bunch baby asparaguys, blanched
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, blanched
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water crease leaves
Quick pickles and garnish
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Extra lemon zest (to serve)
- Fresh cracked pepper and sea salt (to serve)
- To make the quick pickles; combine the white vinegar, water and caster sugar into a small saucepan on medium heat and allow it to come up to a simmer. Add the onions.
- Turn off the heat and allow the onions to sit for 10 minutes before draining. Set aside.
- Attach the whisk attachment to your KitchenAid mixer, add the ricotta, lemon juice, zest and olive oil to the bowl. Whisk until it is fluffy and smooth. Add the mint and whisk until combine.
- Blanch the asparagus and frozen peas in boiling water for a few minutes, drain and run under cold water.
- Spread the mint ricotta over the toasted sourdough slices, arrange the blanched asparagus and peas over the top followed by a few slices of radish and some water crease leaves.
- Serve with the quick pickles piled up, some extra lemon zest and a pinch of cracked pepper and sea salt.
Our most adored dishes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection