- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbs golden syrup or honey (optional)
- Several mint leaves
- Place all the ingredients into your K400 blender jug and cover.
- Blend on smoothie setting until smooth
- Serve immediately.
- For almond milk, follow the recipe above omitting the berries and mint. The milk can be strained if desired. The milk will begin to separate in time. Simply pulse again for 3-4 seconds and serve.
- Rice and oat milk can also be made, just use about three times the amount of chilled water to the almonds, cooked and cooled brown rice or raw rolled oats. Add a dash of salt and golden syrup if you like.