- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 10 cm pieces
- 180 ml lump crab meat, broken into smaller pieces
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- 4 sheets nori (seaweed)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Soy sauce
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Cut zucchini sheets into 15cm pieces, yields about 6 sheets. Spread sheets out evenly on work surface and absorb liquid with paper towel, if needed.
- Place nori in oven and heat about 10 minutes to soften. Cut nori to fit zucchini and place on top of each sheet. Working from one end, divide avocado and cucumber slices horizontally across each sheet, about 1 inch from opposite end. Top with crab meat and roll tightly. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces and serve immediately with soy sauce and wasabi, if desired.
Makes 24 pieces