- 6 ice cubes
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 3 tbs drinking chocolate
- 1 tbs honey or to taste
- 2 scoops lite chocolate or lite vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups ice cold reduced fat milk
- Place the ice into the blender jug and cover. Select the symbol for ice crushing and process quickly until ice is roughly chopped.
- Break up the bananas and add to the blender, followed by the drinking chocolate, honey, ice cream and milk.
- Cover, Blend on speed 5 (Liquify) and pulse for 15 seconds or until smoothie is to the desired consistency. Serve in tall glasses with straws.