- 675g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp vanilla paste
- 300mls cream
- 1 Tbsp plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃ and line a 20cm/8inch pan on the base and side with two sheets of baking paper, making sure that the paper goes 2 inches above the rim on the sides.
- Place cream cheese in the stand mixer bowl with the flex edge beater attached. Beat until smooth for 1 -2 minutes, add sugar and beat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add eggs one at a time, incorporating well before adding the next. Add cream, vanilla and flour and beat for a further minute.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan, tap pan gently on the bench to remove any air bubbles.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes or until brown on top. The middle of the cheesecake should wobble slightly.
- Remove and allow to cool before removing from the tin, peel back baking paper and serve.