- 500g of mini jam rolls
- 600 g vanilla custard
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 2 x 85 g pkts raspberry jelly
- 2 x 400g tin peaches
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- Make the jelly as directed on the box and set in the fridge overnight.
- Once set, use a knife to cut the jelly into 3 cm chunks. Set aside
- Place the thickened cream into bowl of the stand mixer and whip using the wire whisk until very thick. Set a side
- Cut the jam rolls into 2 cm thick slices, line the bottom and side ( 1 roll high around the side ) of a medium glass bowl.
- Cover the rolls with 1 tin of peaches including juice, along with ½ the jelly squares.
- Pour over half of the custard and repeat the process with remaining ingredients.
- Top with the cream and decorate with berries and slithered almonds.