- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons high quality course salt
- 1/2 cup silver tequila (100% agave)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup triple sec (high quality) or Cointreau
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or other sweetener
- 5 cups (625g) ice cubes
- To make the lime salt, throw the lime zest and salt into your KitchenAid® mini chopper and pulse just a few times until combined.
- To make the margarita, add all of the ingredients into your KitchenAid® blender. Secure the lid, and blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds until smooth and frosty.