- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) coconut water or water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup (25g) torn-up kale leaves (or baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup (7g) firmly packed mint leaves
- 1 medium banana (not over-ripe)
- 1/2 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 cups (320g) frozen pineapple
- Half a kiwi, sliced
- Coconut flakes
- Slivered almonds
- Add all ingredients in your K400 blender jar. Secure lid and set the blender to the smoothie setting and turn on, blending until smooth. Alternatively, blend on Speed 1 and gradually increase to Speed 10 or 11, and blend for 40 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Smoothie is best if served right away.