- 1 cup (240ml) full-fat canned coconut milk (shake, then pour)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (85g) chopped, pitted dates
- 4 cups (640g) frozen pineapple
- Put the coconut milk, oil, and dates in the blender jar of your K400 Blender. Secure lid and blend on speed 4 for about 30 seconds until the dates are completely pulverized and the mixture is smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender jar with the tamper and inside the lid, and add the pineapple.
- Blend on speed 4 for 20 to 30 seconds, using the tamper to guide the fruit through the blades until smooth, but still frozen.
- Scoop out and serve immediately like a frozen yogurt, or chill in the freezer for about an hour to firm up for a harder sorbet consistency.