Makes 2 cups
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (6 cups/690g)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup (60g) hulled tahini, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove), plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and a pinch of the salt, and lay out on the prepared baking tray.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower, the remaining olive oil and salt, and the other ingredients to your K400 blender in the order listed. Secure the lid, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper. Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds using the tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades until well combined and to your desired consistency. (You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the container.)