- 800g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1.2kg Sebago potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped sage
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 300ml cream
- 1 cup (120g) grated cheddar cheese
- Follow instruction to attach the Vegetable Sheet Cutter to the KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Using the THICK BLADE, process the sweet potatoes and potatoes.
- Place a layer of sweet potato sheets into the base of 8 cup (2 litre) capacity microwave and oven-safe ceramic baking dish. Top with a pinch of chopped sage and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over a little cream. Cover with a layer of potato sheets. Repeat these layers until all the ingredients have been used up. Sprinkle over grated cheese.
- Arrange LOW RACK onto turntable and place baking dish on top.
- Select COMBI 2 /CONVECTION 200C /MW350 Watts /30 minutes and press START. Serve hot as a side with your roasted meat.
If your dish is too large to rotate on turntable, press STOP TURNTABLE button and pause cooking halfway through to turn the dish.
Potato and sweet potato can be sliced thinly with a sharp knife if you do not have the Sheet Cutter Attachment.