- 8 ice cubes
- 250ml chilled orange juice
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled
- 1 punnet raspberries or blue berries
- 1 tbs natural yoghurt or light cream cheese
- 2 tbs sugar
- Place the ice into the K400 blender jug and cover. Select ice-crush, process quickly until the ice is roughly chopped.
- Add ¼ cup of the orange juice. Cover and turn to the liquefy setting and process for 3 seconds.
- Add the remaining juice, berries, yoghurt and sugar, process again for 7-8 seconds.
- Top with remaining berries and serve immediately.
- Frozen berries can also be used.
- Add 100ml cold water to make mixing easier as the frozen berries produce a very thick smoothie.