1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is KitchenAid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 50 601 363 419) of 6-8 Billbrooke Close Cameron Park, NSW, Australia, telephone (02) 4902 6500 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 9:00am AEDT on 1 November 2021 and will close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31st December 2024. (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion;
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(d) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, (Eligible Entrants).
By entering this Promotion, you represent that you are eligible to enter.
5. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a KitchenAid product from www.kitchenaid.com.au or www.kitchenaidco.nz (the KitchenAid Websites) and leave a product review through the form provided on the KitchenAid Websites on the relevant product that the entrant has purchased. To be eligible, the review should only contain information relating to the nature or use of the product purchased to be eligible (Eligible Entry).
6.There is a limit of one Eligible Entry per KitchenAid product purchased by an Eligible Entrant. There is no limit on the amount of times Eligible Entrants can enter the Promotion. Each time an Eligible Entry is submitted, Eligible Entrants will be automatically entered into the Promotion and will be eligible to win the Prize for that relevant month during the Promotion Period. The use of any automated entry software of any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means invalid.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Eligible Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
8. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights) are invalid.
9. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
10. The judging of Eligible Entries will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter. Judging will be based on the most helpful Eligible Entries as determined in the sole discretion of the representative of the Promoter. The judging of Eligible Entries will take place at 2:00pm AEDT/AEST on the first Monday of each month during the Promotion Period (Judging Date(s)). Judging will take place at 6-8 Billbrooke Close Cameron Park, NSW, Australia. All eligible entries will be assessed in the judging process. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion is final and binding on each person who enters this Promotion.
11. The prize is a KitchenAid Gift Voucher with a value of $200 which is able to be used on the KitchenAid Websites (Prize). A total of five (5) Prizes will be awarded each month during the Promotion Period, and the five (5) Eligible Entrants judged to have submitted the most helpful Eligible Entries will be deemed as the Prize Winners for that month.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. Prizes will be emailed to the email addresses of the Prize Winners that were used to submit the Eligible Entry, within 7 days of the relevant Judging Date. All other costs associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
14. The Prize Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the relevant Judging Date.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Prize Winners provide proof of his / her identity, residency and age prior to awarding the Prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that any of the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof, in the timeframe required by the Promoter, that Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
16. If the Promoter is unable to contact any of the Prize Winners to claim a Prize within 7 days of providing notification in accordance with clause 14, or any of the Prize Winners cannot provide suitable proof as required by clause 15, the Prize will be deemed as forfeited.
17. Where the Prize Winner has forfeited the Prize, the Promoter's representative will judge the other Eligible Entries for that month and will choose the next most helpful Eligible Entry. The Promoter will notify the new Prize Winner in accordance with clause 14. This process will continue until a time that a Prize Winner is deemed eligible to receive the Prize.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Prize Winners.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to use the Prize Winners' entries for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and the goods of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award a Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant consents to disclosing their personal information to the Promoter and the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the relevant authorities in the relevant States, the Promoter's related entities, the Promoter's agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for the following purposes:
(a) conducting the Promotion;
(b) contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
(c) improving the Promoter's or the Promoter's related entities' goods and services;
22. The Eligible Entrant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to the Promoter. Eligible Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by contacting the Promoter at the details listed in clause 2 of these Terms. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
24. Acceptance and use of a Prize is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by Promoter as part of or in connection with the Prize, including but not limited to the Prize standard voucher terms and conditions (Voucher Terms). The Prize Winner is responsible for complying with all applicable Voucher Terms, and bears all risk associated with failure to comply with any of them. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) as a result of any failure to comply with any Voucher Terms.
25. All costs associated or arising in connection with participating in the Promotion and the Prize are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrants. Any costs associated with accessing the internet are the Eligible Entrant's responsibility, and depend on the internet service provider used.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.