KitchenAid pastry beater for KitchenAid bowl-lift stand mixers.
Make handmade qualiy pastry dough, with less effort, using the KitchenAid pastry beater accessory. This accessory fits KitchenAid bowl lift stand mixers with stainless steel bowls, and was specifically designed for the challenging task of cutting cold butter into flour for light and flaky pastries, which is often done by hand. In addition to cutting cold butter, this accessory is great for shredding meats and mashing fruits and vegetables.
- Fits KitchenAid bowl-lift stand mixers (sold separately)
- Substitute for a hand held pastry cutter/pastry blender - The beater design works seamlessly with the bowl to break cold butter into small pieces, creating a consistent texture and even distribution, minimising the risk of overmixing.
- Easily cut butter into flour for flaky pastries - make pastry dough for a variety of dishes, such as biscuits, scones, tarts, empanadas with less effort
- Also great for shredding & mashing - the pastry beater can also be used to shred meats and mash fruits and vegetables - great for applesauce, mashed pinto beans, chunky jam, egg salad, mashed potatoes and more.
- Cleaning is easy with the included scraper - quickly and easily remove dough from the beater with the included scraper. Dishwasher safe.
Compatible with KSM7581 and KSM7590. Compatible with all bowl lift stand mixers except for models 5KSMC895, KG25, 5KPM5, 5K5, 4KSM5, K5SS, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500, 3KSM5, 9KSM5, and KSM450. Only approved for bowl lift use with stainless steel bowls.
Choose Zip at checkout and own the way you pay.
Nothing to pay today
We pay the store, you get the goods.
Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Accounts to suit you
Up to $1,000 interest free always with Zip Pay! Interest free terms available with Zip Money for Accounts of $1000 and above.*
* For Zip Pay - Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $6.00 applies. Pay your closing balance in full by the due date each month and we’ll waive the fee. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply.
For Zip Money - Available to approved applicants only. If a repayment amount is advertised it is based on the advertised purchase price. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay a purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period for the purchase will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. A $6.00 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878.